The Indian Administrative Service (IAS), the Indian Police Service (IPS), and the Indian Foreign Service (IFS), among the most distinguished civil services in the country, are covered under the ambit of the All India Services (AIS) under the Constitution of India. Aspirants aiming to be recruited to these services are required to appear for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Considering the importance and stature of these posts, it is an accepted fact that the sole aim of this examination is to admit candidates of formidable merit into the highly regarded Indian civil services. It also goes without saying that the job of civil servants is sincerely special, which, in turn, obviously renders the CSE a tough exam to ace. And as anyone who has cleared the Civil Services Examination will tell you, training for this one requires students to not just be completely devoted to the task ahead but also undertake unrelenting coaching.
The Narayana Group has a proven track record of facilitating and delivering tremendously favourable results in a large variety of competitive exams at both national and international levels. The Group's success rate enables it to understand precisely the kind of structured approach and intense training that an exam of such a stature necessitates. In fact, the Narayana Group, among Asia's largest educational conglomerates, is devoted to providing sublime training and education to all the IAS aspirants enrolled in its institutes. Established firmly in its prosperous experience of nearly four decades in academia, the Narayana Group is dedicated to ensuring all its students receive top notch education. The Group constantly strives to enrich students' lives by the means of its impassioned focus on comprehensive development.
Currently present in 13 states in India, the Narayana Group has over 360,000 students and employs 35,000 professional teaching and non-teaching faculty across its 560+ centres. It must also be noted that the Group's wide-ranging network of educational institutes not only includes schools but also coaching centres, junior colleges, medical, engineering and management institutions, and IAS coaching centres.
As a premier centre of all round education in India fortified by its rich experience, the Narayana Group offers another USP: a steadfast focus on delivering results. Consequently, the Narayana IAS coaching centres in Delhi along with other institutes under the Group's purview undertake a wide range of holistic measures to enable students to achieve excellent results in all types of entrance tests and competitive examinations.
The Narayana IAS Academy is one of the most illustrious haven for civil service aspirants seeking high quality IAS coaching in Delhi. Founded in 2007, the Narayana Group's IAS Academy has continually demonstrated its performance history of providing splendid education to students in order to aid their efforts to confidently prepare for one of the toughest examinations in the country the a.k.a. Civil Services Examination. Students at the Academy are offered four integrated and one exclusive Civil Services programmes. Each of these meticulously developed programmes include systematic preparation plans, expert institutional and visiting faculty, appropriate infrastructure, etc. so as to help students achieve foremost ranks in the All India Services examination.
Suffice it to say that the Narayana IAS Academy's most vital features and provisions not only help ensure students receive top-tier educational training but also give the Academy a competitive advantage edge over the purported institutes for top IAS coaching in Delhi. Here are some of the Narayana IAS Academy's unique features:
- Module-based classes complemented by novel technology
- Weekly tests followed by in-depth discipline-specific discussions
- Daily newspaper analysis for current affairs
- Regular interactions with senior civil servants and successful candidates
- Discussions with eminent personalities from the academic domain through virtual classrooms
- Group interactions and feedback sessions
- Continuous monitoring of progress for motivation and learning
- Wi-Fi enabled campus that allows students to easily access examination related information
The Narayana IAS Academy employs an intensive learning outlook to ensure that students get first-rate training and education. This approach is rooted in a comprehensively planned teaching system that is administered in different stages to provide integrated training practices to students. Take a look at the summary of this programme's vital elements:
- Collaborative classroom instruction: Under the purview of the Narayana IAS Academy's integrated civil services programme, 50 per cent of the total class hours are allotted to board/university examinations while the remaining class hours are dedicated to intensive activities for all round development that endows students with the self-assurance to confidently face all rounds in the Civil Services Examination. Critical elements of this plan of action include regular research time in the library, audio visual aids, and weekend tests that not only come in handy during evaluation but also aid the improvement of students' individual progress.
- Expert guidance and guest lectures: The Narayana Group organizes regular guest lectures by eminent faculty for all CSE-related subjects to ensure students benefit from the extensive experience and knowledge of successful experts in this field. Additionally, remarkable personalities from various walks of life, including both current and former IAS officers and civil servants, helps ensure that there is ample motivation and guidance for the Narayana IAS Academy's students.
- Soft skills training: The Narayana Group understands the critical role of soft skills for students who have set their sights on a career in the civil services. Hence, the Narayana IAS Academy lays enhanced focus on not only language but also communication skills. The development of these skills, which can prove to be momentous especially in the personality test round, is achieved via different activity-based exercises. Students also take part in various activities based on interpersonal relations, group discussions, problem solving, decision making, leadership, team work, analytical abilities, and logical reasoning.
- Mock interviews: Students at the Narayana IAS Academy sit through rounds of mock interviews in order to allow them to completely understand the magnitude of the IAS personality tests beforehand and also help them evaluate their proficiency. These simulated interviews help students master every important aspect of the personality test round including body language, facial expression, coping with pressure, and command over various topics.
- Field trips: A generally-ignored facet of training for IAS is experiencing ground realities in he context of civil services first hand. Considering that it is indeed important become familar with the situations on the ground, the Narayana Academy takes students for field trips to allow them to experience administrative developments along with different demanding issues at the grass roots level.
- Workshops and seminars: The Narayana Group's IAS coaching centres encourage students to participate in different workshops and also present seminars on relevant national and international topics with socio-economic implications. The idea behind these seminars and workshops is to encourage students to develop imaginative thinking abilities and teach them about communicating eloquently about a wide range of subjects and topics.
- Assessment: The Narayana IAS Academy in evaluates students' performance through a continuous evaluation model wherein a panel of experts appraise students' physical, psychological, and emotional development throughout the duration of the course. Students then receive counselling so as to help improve their individual performance.
- Monthly magazine: The Narayana Civils Express, a novel effort by the Narayana Group, serves a platform which not only facilitates the documentation of knowledge but also aids the improvement of students' writing skills. The publication also helps encourage students to write about a vast range of subjects including current national and international topics, which, in turn, improves their understanding of such topics.
- Experienced faculty: Each member of the Narayana IAS Academy's faculty comes with an excellent academic background. And not only that, all the teachers at the Academy also offer extensive knowledge, professional experience in advanced education, solid conceptual knowledge in their respective disciplines. Furthermore, the Narayana Group's IAS coaching centres in Delhi also tie-up with renowned experts in the field who routinely deliver guest lectures and also take part in one-on-one interactions with students on a regular basis.
- Hostel: The Narayana IAS Academy's hostel provides accommodation for not only students but also resident tutors. Also, each hostel unit comes equipped with reading rooms and television sections along with other features and provisions.
- Library: The Narayana Group's IAS coaching centres make sure students have access to a comprehensive selection of Civil Services-related resources such as books, CDs, and DVDs that serve as very effective supplements to prescribed textbooks. The Academy's library also gets periodicals, national and international magazines, and journals to ensure students always remain updated with the latest developments around the world.
- Infrastructure: The Narayana IAS Academy regularly updates its technology infrastructure to provide students with unhindered access to high quality educational resources. In addition to that, students are able to access their assessment results via the Error Analysis Feedback reports online.
- Fitness: The Narayana Group's IAS Academy also endeavours to make sure that students always remain fit. This is accomplished by giving students access to a variety of tools such as a gym and training in relaxation techniques, yoga, and meditation.