- The Narayana E-Techno Programme
- The Method:
- The Advantage:
- Yoga and counselling:
The largest educational conglomerate in Asia, the Narayana Group, enriches students lives with just about 40 years of academic panache. The Group is currently present in 13 states in India, teaches over 360,000 students, and employs 35,000 seasoned teaching and non-teaching faculty in more than 560 centres that are spread throughout the country. The Narayana Group’s extensive network includes not just schools, but also junior colleges, coaching centres, medical, engineering and management institutions, and IAS training academies. But the Group’s endeavours don’t stop at merely establishing itself as the touchstone in the educational arena; it also delivers outstanding results in intra-country and international competitive examinations time and time again.
Furthermore, the Narayana Group’s IIT exam training schools in Bangalore also offer an extraordinarily unique seven year integrated IIT Olympiad programme with the aim to help students prepare for competitive exams like IIT and both national and international Olympiads. These schools employ a novel philosophy for teaching and use not just State, CBSE, and ICSE syllabi but also add IB and IGCSE syllabi to the academic mix. And that’s not the only endeavour dedicated to coaching students for these examinations. Along with lessons in stipulated topics, students are also introduced to and taught about other relevant topics from higher classes so as to acquaint them with enterprising and contemporary thinking abilities.
In addition to that, pupils also receive lectures in productive concepts that are necessary for preparing for competitive examination in India and across the globe. And it is this ardent dedication to providing inimitable results in every discipline of education that each of the Narayana Group’s IIT coaching school in Bangalore has earned a distinctive name for itself among students and parents, alike.
The extraordinary E-Techno schools, an important part of the Narayana Group’s institutes, are instrumental to providing truly unrivalled training for competitive examinations. Often referred to as the best IIT coaching centres in Bangalore, the Narayana E-Techno schools provide a scholarly symbiosis that concentrates on creating a bedrock for students’ careers as much as it does on forming and evolution of life skills.
Every one of the Narayana Group’s IIT coaching school in Bangalore uses integrated syllabi for pure science subjects. They also use decentralized teacher training methods which consequently enable students to decidedly well in any number of competitive exams in and outside India.
The E-Techno programme makes use of a variety of gadgets and mechanisms such as audio and visual media to fortify its objective of not just introducing students to concept-oriented thinking but also enkindling its rapid development in them. In addition to that, students also receive counselling and guidance from their schools’ dedicated faculty at uniform intervals of time. As far as teaching students is concerned, the mutually dependent trio of subject knowledge, conceptual skills, and personal competencies are undoubtedly the Group’s topmost priority. Add to that mix the special emphasis given to performance and selection in competitive examinations and the fact that the Group continues to pioneer modern trends in the domains of technology, innovation, and research and you have the best IIT JEE coaching (Bangalore) that you can find. And this is Narayana schools continue to help create and shape the leaders of tomorrow.
- e-diary facility for parents
- Edutainment with weekly activities and projects
- Special focus on problem-solving skills
- Clubs to encourgae formation and development of extempore skills
- Robin age monthly magazine to help groom talent
- Integrated syllabus that also includes research-oriented audio-visual training
- Increased focus on mathematics and science Olympiads
- CDF programme to strengthen basics
- LEAP Programmes with English lab activities to improve communication skills
- Practical experience in well-furnished Physics, Chemistry, and Biology laboratories
- Common schedules, common teaching, common examinations, and common analysis to level the field
- Error list programmes to redress mistakes made weekly tests
Edutainment:Supported by its belief in using different mediums and novel technologies for education, the Narayana Group has lead the revolutionary transformation of teaching and the relevant methods used in the country. This is precisely why its schools house various audio-visual mediums for not merely teaching but also interpretation. Each classroom in every school receives LCD projectors along with other relevant equipment which allow the faculty to better explain various concepts to students. The edutainment philosophy is further supported by the Group's VCAN programme (Video conferencing at Narayana) that enables communication across the country and facilitates collaborative programmes such as quizzes, just-a-minute (JAM) sessions, and so much more. Besides the use of technology, Narayana schools also involve their students in several activities that are intended to help broaden their perspectives. The list of such activities includes discussions, mind-mapping techniques, quizzes on applying thought, data sufficiency, mental ability, logical reasoning, and folding and unfolding of concepts.
The Infrastructure:The Narayana Group truly recognizes just how important infrastructure is for all-round development and education. And that's the reason why its schools receive world-class infrastructure not just in the classrooms, but also outside them:
- English lab: The English lab plays a critical role in aiding the development of top-notch communication and language skills. The lab provides tools to not only help improve students' understanding of linguistics but also their vocabularies by the means of soft skills and the LEAP programmes and its publications.
- Libraries and laboratories: The Group's schools come equipped with integrated classroom libraries and state-of-the-art laboratories to help along the activity-oriented approach to everyday learning. They are also vital to the entire system since laboratories have been proven to be productive environments for our subject enhancement programmes.
- Computer labs: Our high-tech computer labs help enhance and improve the delivery of the general curriculum taught to students. Additionally, students get the opportunity to look through various websites on the internet that helps them learn about the modern technologies and innovations around the world and also form an informed global view.