- The Narayana Medichamps And E-Techno Programmes
- Amenities And Resources
- Yoga, meditation, and counselling
The Narayana Group, the largest educational consortium in Asia, has constantly endeavoured to enhance and reinforce students’ lives since it was founded nearly two decades ago. Supported by its years of academic excellence, The Group is present all over the country: in 13 states across India, to be precise. The Group's 560+ centres throughout the country teach more than 360,000 students and employ 35,000 well experienced teaching and non-teaching faculty. Another noteworthy feature is the fact that the Narayana Group's comprehensive network of institutions isn't merely comprised of schools; it also includes junior colleges, coaching centres, IAS training academies, and medical, engineering and management institutions spread throughout India. In addition to setting standards and proving its prowess as the benchmark in the realm of education, the Group religiously pursues and delivers exceptional results in both intra-country and international competitive examinations such as NEET and Olympiads.
The career-oriented schooling offered at the Narayana Group's NEET training schools in Bangalore ensures not only a sturdy foundation in relevant subjects but also subject knowledge enhancement by the means of different methodologies of foundation and implementation. This helps students confidently prepare for not just NEET but all other medical and even engineering related courses and entrance examinations. The schools use a quite modern philosophy for teaching: they use the integrated curriculum strategy that combines not only State, CBSE, and ICSE syllabi but also brings IB and IGCSE syllabi to the academic mix. However, the Group's efforts devoted to coaching and helping students prepare for these examinations aren't limited to just an integrated curriculum. Students not only receive lessons in prescribed topics but are also acquainted with and taught about other relevant topics from higher classes, which helps foster and develop critical and new-fangled thinking abilities. Other endeavours include lessons in productive concepts that are vital for preparation for competitive examinations not just in India but also across the globe.
This impassioned commitment to putting forward superlative results in every field of education adopted by Narayana Group's NEET exam training schools in Bangalore has allowed them to acquire extraordinary repute among both students and parents all over the country.
Aimed at helping students champion medical entrance examinations, the exclusive Medichamp programme helps students in standard VI to X brace and prepare to secure top ranks in national and state level medical entrance exams such as NEET, AIIMS, AFMC, JIPMER, EAMCET, KCET, etc. In addition to medical entrance exams, this programme also focusses on international biology Olympiads.
Here are some of the programme's features that make the Narayana Group's NEET coaching schools in Bangalore the best in the field:
- Integrated syllabus
- Research-oriented audio-visual teaching
- Exclusive biology lab for practical demonstration of concepts
- Specially-designed A-V modules for critical concepts
- Result-oriented study material
- Common national-wise ranking with customized assignments aimed at rectifying errors made in weekly tests
- Guest lectures via video conference
- Edutainment through activities and projects
The unique E-Techno schools, another part of the Narayana Group's myriad educational institutes, are also instrumental in imparting unrivalled coaching for competitive examinations. The Narayana E-Techno schools help students prepare for both engineering and medical entrance exams by the means of a carefully crafted academic synergy that focusses on both, establishing a solid foundation for students' careers and helping them develop life skills. The E-Techno programme, also meant for standard VI to X students, strives to create the revolutionaries of the future. It also helps students acquire visionary thinking and communication skills in an environment that is completely devoid of any kind of stress.
The Group's E-Techno schools employ integrated syllabi for pure science subjects and use decentralized teacher training methods that eventually help students perform excellent results in various competitive examinations both, in and outside India. It is such initiatives that allow the E-Techno schools cement their place as the top NEET training schools in Bangalore.
This programme also uses a wide range of technologies and gadgets like audio and visual media to support its goal of instilling concept-oriented thinking and encouraging its swift development in students. On top of that students also receive regular counselling and guidance from dedicated faculty. It is abundantly clear that the triumvirate of subject knowledge, conceptual skills, and personal competencies is the Narayana Group's leading priority. Besides the special focus on the mutually dependent trio, Narayana schools also continue to lay the groundwork for novel trends in the domains of technology, innovation, and research in the pursuit of performance and selection in competitive examinations. And it is this comprehensive and well-rounded approach that allows Narayana's NEET training institutes in Bangalore to create and shape leaders of the future.
Here are some of the benefits and features of the E-Techno schools that help ensure your child's all-round development:
- Integrated syllabus that also includes research-oriented audio-visual training
- Increased focus on mathematics and science Olympiads
- CDF programme to strengthen basics
- LEAP Programmes with English lab activities to improve communication skills
- Practical experience in well-furnished Physics, Chemistry, and Biology laboratories
- Common schedules, common teaching, common examinations, and common analysis to level the field
- Error list programmes to redress mistakes made weekly tests
- e-diary facility for parents
- Edutainment with weekly activities and projects
- Special focus on problem-solving skills
- Clubs to encourage formation and development of extempore skills
- Robin age monthly magazine to help groom talent
The schools come equipped with world-class infrastructure because the Narayana Group understands the critical role infrastructure plays in students' all-round development and education.
- Computer labs: Advanced computer labs enhance the delivery of the general curriculum and gives students the opportunity to read about new technologies and innovations around the world, thus facilitating the formation and development of an informed world view.
- English lab: The English lab is vital to the development of ace communication and language skills. It also enables tools such as soft skills and the LEAP programmes and its publications that help improve understanding of linguistics and vocabularies.
- Libraries and Science laboratories: The schools house integrated classroom libraries and state-of-the-art laboratories to bolster the activity-oriented approach to learning. They are also important because laboratories have been proven to be productive environments for the Group's subject enhancement programmes.
Another reason why the Group's schools are counted among the top 10 NEET coaching institutes in Bangalore is their focus on edutainment. Moved by its belief in various mediums and technologies for education, the Narayana Group continues to lead the transformation of teaching and the methods used for it. Thus, its schools get lots of audio-visual tools for teaching and interpretation. Furthermore, each classroom gets LCD projectors along with other equipment that help teachers explain various concepts to students. The VCAN programme (Video conferencing at Narayana) that enables communication across the country and facilitates collaborative programmes such as quizzes, just-a-minute (JAM) sessions, and so much more is another manifestation of the edutainment philosophy. And that's not all -- Narayana schools also engage students in activities intended to help broaden their perspectives. This includes discussions, mind-mapping techniques, quizzes on applying thought, data sufficiency, mental ability, logical reasoning, and folding and unfolding of concepts.
Students are trained in relaxation techniques and also receive yoga and meditation training three hours every week to help them cope with their academic routines.