- BEST COACHING CENTRE FOR NEET IN BANGALORE
- MEDICHAMP PROGRAMME
- E-TECHNO PROGRAMME
- YOGA, COUNSELING AND MEDITATION SESSIONS
The Narayan Group is known for its academic excellence and for providing one of the top 10 neet coaching centers in Bangalore. The Narayan institute was formed almost 20 years back with a vision to provide high-quality education to the students. The group now has 560+ educational centers in 13 states of India. The educational centers under the Narayana umbrella also offer a crash course for NEET in Bangalore and other such competitive exams like the Olympiads.
The course has been so designed to prepare the students for all kinds of national and international entrance exams. The course includes topics and subjects not only from the significant education boards of India like ICSE and CBSE but also include IGCSE and IB syllabus.
This programme is designed to prepare students for competitive medical exams both national and international like EAMCET, AFMC, AIIMs, JIPMER, KCET, NEET, and biology, etc.
Here Is Why It Is One Of Top 10 Neet Coaching Institute In The Subcontinent.
- The course includes the syllabuses of the major Indian boards.
- For a clear understanding of the critical concepts, the institute used audiovisual equipment.
- The study material is focused on research and result.
- Video conference.
- Edutainment is the institute's education philosophy. The classrooms are equipped with LCD screens and projectors. The VCAN and JAM sessions are all part of the edutainment.
- Biology labs
- Rank based evaluation with individual assignments made to identify and rectify mistakes made during the examinations.
This programme is made for 6th and 10th standard students to excel in engineering and competitive medical exams. The features of the programme are as follows –
- Research oriented curriculum.
- Importance is given to science and maths Olympiads.
- LEAP programmes for developing communication skills with the English language.
- CDF programme.
- Weekly assignments to identify and rectify mistakes.
- E-diary for parents, to keep track of their kids mental and emotional state.
- Well-equipped labs.
- Robin age monthly magazine issue.
- Problem-solving skills and critical thinking are given importance.
- The institutes have many club activities to keep the students' spirits up.
A reason why Narayana Group's coaching for NEET in Bangalore is one of the most sought after coaching institutions in India is because of its infrastructure.
- Libraries And Science Labs – The group's coaching institutes have well-equipped labs and libraries. The libraries have recent magazines, scholarly articles and a vast number of reference books to aid the students in their research.
- Computer Labs – This gives a boost to their interest and knowledge in technology and the innovations in technology today.
- English Lab – This bolsters and language and communication skills of the students. The focus is on improving the vocabulary and helps them understand linguistics.
To help the students relax and cope with their academic pressure, the Group have special meditation, yoga and counseling sessions for the mental well-being of the students. The students attend meditation and yoga classes for three hours every week. Yoga and meditation classes are mandatory for every one of the students.