Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) performs the joint entrance examination. The exam scores are accepted for new admission to the top institutes like Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), and etc. The JEE exams short for Joint Entrance Examination is divided into 2 parts - JEE Advanced and JEE Main. In order to appear for JEE Advanced, one must clear the paper 1 of JEE Main and secure a rank among the first 2, 24,000 ranks.
The competitive exam is not a piece of cake. The exam is hard to crack as it involves intense competition. Thousands of students appear for exam nationwide. Students preparing for JEE must be prepared to have many sleepless nights in order to secure a high score in the exam. Narayana's coaching institutes are one of the best institutes for IIT in Hyderabad. They have special classes for school students to help prepare them from the ground up.
The special e-techno programme in Narayana schools has been designed by integrating the syllabus of ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE, and BI to help students become proficient in pure science subjects and mathematics. The programme has a 4 stage plan process. They are as follows –
- The faculty identifies the broader topics and also the subtopics and then makes a study plan.
- In stage 2, the plan is followed by the faculty and basic reference textbooks, illustrations and creative technologies are provided to the students.
- The students are given previous years JEE question papers to solve and are given general reference books to help them crack the previous years' papers. This process allows the student to test their knowledge that they have acquired so far.
- In the last stage, they are tested on multiple concepts and not just one.
Some more features of the programme are as follows –
- Parents can access e-diary.
- Club activities to keep the students involved.
- Robin age monthly magazine issue.
- Well-equipped and well-furnished labs.
- Mistakes of the students are identified and then listed down by the faculty which is then used to help them understand and rectify their mistakes.
- LEAP programme with English as the main language to help develop their communication skills.
- Integrated syllabus.
- Pure science subjects and mathematics are prioritized.
- CDF programme.
- Problem-solving skills are developed.
Edutainment is the educational philosophy of the Narayan Group. They believe in using technologies creatively to positive effect that is help students concentrate and help understand concepts better. This involves Just-a-minute (JAMS) sessions, Video conferencing at Narayana (VCAN), trivia, quizzed, debates and plays.
The Narayan Group understands that students are always under a lot of pressure. They have the pressure of scoring good marks in the examination and also to live up to the expectations of their parents and teachers. To help them relax and undo the knots of their head if even for a few hours a day, Narayan schools have counseling sessions, meditation and yoga classes for three hours every week.