- IIT COACHING CENTRES IN CHENNAI
- THE e-TECHNO PROGRAMME IN NARAYANA GROUP'S JEE CLASSES IN CHENNAI
- THE FOUR-STAGE PLAN
- EDUTAINMENT PHILOSOPHY
- SUPPLEMENTARY RESOURCES AND PROVISIONS
Every student who wishes to pursue engineering after 10+2 is required to clear the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) held by the prospective board of secondary education, India. The student is required to achieve a high rank in the examination in order to get entrance to the prestigious engineering colleges like Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs).
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), (NITs), (IIITs), etc. Cracking the JEE exam requires a lot of training and months of preparation. The Narayana Group's IIT Coaching Classes in Chennai provide special programmes and classes for the students appearing for JEE. The Group was established in the year 1979, and the number of educational institutes under it has grown ever since its formation. The Group's IIT Coaching Schools in Chennai have an excellent track record.
The special e-techno programme at the Narayana institutes has made it one of the top 10 IIT coaching institutes in Chennai. The programme involves the incorporation of the syllabuses of ICSE, CBSE, IB, and IGSCE to help students master the subjects of chemistry, mathematics, biology, and physics. It is essential for students to be proficient in pure science and mathematics. The programme also helps the student to develop their logical reasoning skills.
The Four-Stage Plan Adopted By The Narayan Schools Are As Follows –
- The faculty divides the topics into subtopics and plans accordingly.
- After the study process has been mapped out, the plan is followed up with textbooks, creative technologies, and illustrations, anything to help the students understand the subject matter.
- This stage involves testing the students on what they have learned so far. They are required to solve problems and are given the previous years JEE question papers. They are also given international reference books to help them understand the concept better.
- In the last stage, the students can review their performances in the test and acquire the ability to solve problems involving multiple concepts.
Some Extra Features To The Programme Are As Follows –
- Parents have e-diary access.
- Focus on critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Various club activities to foster teamwork among the students.
- Robin age monthly magazine issue.
- Focus on maths and pure science subjects.
- Integrated syllabus.
- CDF programme.
- Lab facilities.
- LEAP programme.
- Individual assignments to address the student's mistakes.
Narayana Group's edutainment philosophy involves the use of audiovisual gadgets like LCD monitors and projectors, VCAN programme which is the video conference programme and JAM sessions which are just-a-minute sessions. Apart from these, there are debates, quizzes, and plays.
Narayan schools are known for their approach to education which involves providing a stress-free environment to the students. Hence, all their schools offer meditation, yoga and counseling sessions to the students for their relaxation. The institute's primary goal is not only achieving academic excellence but also to help students cope with the pressure that comes with that.