The idea behind the concept of education isn't just sharing pertinent information and initiate the transfer of knowledge. In fact, the chief function of education is to show children the way to their envisioned future. The Narayana Group too wholeheartedly believes that children deserve a proper education that allow them to successfully pursue a prosperous future. And this sincere belief constitutes the solid foundations of all institutes under the ambit of the Narayana Group including the Narayana School, Mumbai. The Group persistently endeavours to give students excellent education in order to help them in the pursuit of their individual professional goals.
One of the largest educational groups in Asia, the Narayana Group provides pedagogical advantage that is rooted in its rich and all-encompassing experience of nearly 40 years in the domain of education. The Narayana Group has more than 360,000 students and employs 35,000 professional teaching and non-teaching faculty in more than 560 centres all over the country -- a fact that serves as a demonstration of the Group's energetic history and devotion. It is also an exemplar of the unrivalled success the Group delivers in the sphere of education in the country. The Narayana Group, in addition to being widely regarded as the agent of academic brilliance in India, is also celebrated for its ability to deliver outstanding results in a distinctive range of state, national, and international level competitive examinations and entrance tests. Another notable feature about the Narayana Group is its extensive network of institutes; currently spread across 13 states in India, it includes a variety of schools, junior colleges, coaching centres, IAS training academies, and medical, engineering, and management institutions.
Narayana Group's schools offer a wide range of superlative educational programmes with the aim of enabling students to attain different milestones and goals in the realm of education. And among the most lauded programmes offered by the Narayana Group is the seven years integrated IIT Olympiad programme that has successfully established itself as the industry benchmark among not only students but also their parents. The Narayana Olympiad programme is based on the devotion to coach students and help them prepare for various competitive examinations such as national and international level Olympiads, JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, etc.
Based on that, the Narayana Group's schools make use of a modern approach that includes not only State, CBSE, and ICSE syllabi, but also IB and IGCSE syllabi in the curriculum. The motivation behind the integrated syllabi approach is to enable students to acquire a complete understanding of subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Besides that, that the Narayana Olympiad programme also helps students become adept at solving complex numerical and logical problems. A vital part of the Narayana Olympiad programme, this initiative allows students to not only gain pertinent knowledge but also the confidence to take a crack at different state, national, and international level competitive examinations and entrance tests.
The Narayana Group's integrated syllabi initiative is complements by the initiative wherein students are also taught about relevant topics from higher classes in addition to the prescribed topics for the class they are currently studying in. Through this unique endeavour, Narayana schools help students develop ingenious and futuristic thinking abilities. In addition to that, students are also taught constructive concepts that are extremely important to the process of preparing for a variety of national as well as international level competitive exams.
The sheer variety of the Narayana Group's academic initiatives aimed at imparting top quality education and the vow to deliver matchless results in every single domain of education has allowed Narayana schools to transform into the leading centres of educational excellence across the country and be widely regarded as some of the top schools in Mumbai.
Narayana E Techno schools in Mumbai are a critical part of the Group's network of educational centres, for they enable the provision of a specially designed educational synergy that constantly strives to aid the development of the foundation of students' professional lives. This synergy also uses a variety of distinctive strategies to help students attain critical life skills.
The E Techno schools provide enhanced focus on helping students' endeavours to brace for the career they have set their sights on. In addition to that, the Narayana E Techno schools also bring in a variety of measures to enable their students to develop insightful thinking and communication skills in a learning environment that is free from any unnecessary stress. The fact that the Narayana Group develops and implements such a level of perseverance and thoroughness has enabled it to motivate and shape the global pioneers and leaders of the future.
Yet another feature of Narayana Group's that has allowed its schools to be considered among the best schools in Mumbai is the novel outlook of using the integrated syllabi approach for pure science subjects. There's also the decentralized teacher training methods that help students gain requisite knowledge that then allows them to perform exceedingly well in all types of exams including entrance tests for professional courses and national and international level competitive exams.
In addition to that, all educational centres operating under the aegis of the Narayana Group lay enhanced emphasis on both performance and selection in entrance tests and competitive examinations. To that end, the Group relies on constant innovation, which consequently helps assure the fulfilment of students' diverse goals and ambitions in reference to competitive examinations. As a matter of fact, this approach not only paves the way for exhaustive education but also allows the Narayana Group to demonstrate its command over futuristic and modern trends in various domains such as research and technology.
Besides the comprehensive selection of academic programmes, the Narayana Group's E-Techno programme also relies on a range of educational tools such as audio and visual media to support the objective of encouraging the development of concept-oriented thinking in students. The interconnected triptych of personal competencies, subject knowledge, and conceptual skills, which enables Narayana schools to help shape the trailblazers of the future, also play a pivotal role in the development of the Narayana Group's academic programmes.
Additionally, students receive counselling and guidance from the schools' faculty on a regular basis so as to ensure students' unfettered holistic development.
Listed below are the Narayana Group's E-Techno schools' many distinctive features, facilities, and resources that allow them to considered as good schools in Mumbai:
- Integrated syllabus that also includes research-oriented audio-visual training
- Enhanced emphasis on mathematics and science Olympiads
- CDF programme to strengthen basics
- Leap Programmes that include English lab activities to enhance communication skills
- Practical experience in well-furnished Physics, Chemistry, and Biology laboratories
- Common schedules, common teaching, common examinations, and common analysis to level the field
- Error list programmes to redress mistakes made weekly tests
- Edutainment via weekly activities and projects
- Focus on development of problem-solving skills
- Clubs to focus on formation and development of extempore skills
- Grooming talent by the means of Robin age monthly magazine
- e-diary facility for parents
- Edutainment: The Narayana Group truly believes that technology plays a consequential role in the process of education. As a result, the Narayana Group's schools receive a variety of audio-visual tools such as LCD projectors along with other relevant equipment. This assortment of technological equipment not only allows teachers to deliver improved instruction but also assists students in achieving a better understanding of different subjects so as to facilitate complete understanding of a wide range of concepts.
- Infrastructure: The Narayana Group understand that along with technology, infrastructure too is an important constituent of the endeavour to deliver all round education. And this is why, Narayana Group's schools come equipped with different infrastructural resources such as libraries and laboratories to supplement the activity-oriented approach for daily learning. Besides the conventional science laboratories, Narayana schools also get computer and language labs that are used as means to improve the delivery of the overall curriculum.
- Counselling, yoga, and meditation: One more remarkable provision that substantiates the Narayana Group's devotion to all-encompassing education is the fact that it provides training in relaxation techniques to all its students. And not just that, students also get to meditate and practice yoga for three hours every week, which, in turn, allows them to cope with their respective academic regimens.