Pre-Primary schools in Chandigarh are a place where young minds are nurtured so that they can grow up to be the best personality. The preschool program is unique and has been so designed to educate these young children before they start compulsory primary education. We help them to get used to a daily routine of going to school and develop such qualities like sharing, caring and making friends. We at Pre-Primary-schools-in Chandigarh understand that each child is different and we try to figure out the innate talent in every child and help them realise it.
Our holistic approach helps in the wholesome development of the young ones. Our curriculum has been designed by ones majoring in child pedagogy to help them internalise all the possible attributes and grow up to the ideal individual with all the desired traits.
- First and foremost Pre-Primary schools in Chandigarh aim to provide a kid-friendly environment where the young minds can be nurtured.
- The curriculum has been so designed to include play and group activities to help foster the child's physical, social as well as intellectual skills.
- Help them adapt to the idea of going to school and making the transition from pre-primary school to formal school, smooth. This makes sure that they do not find the change abrupt and have difficulty blending in.
- Each and every child is given attention by the teachers and the assistants. Daily progress of each child is tracked to make a final report card to assess the progress and the achievements of the child.
- The curriculum is designed according to the Early Years Foundation Stage guidelines. The guidelines clearly state what is to be incorporated into the curriculum for the development of a child in the early stages of childhood.
- The curriculum also includes educational activities for the development of critical thinking. But the educational aspect of the curriculum is made to be a fun activity for the active participation of the children.
- The positive environment at Pre-Primary-schools-in Chandigarh makes parents feel welcomed and be a part of the development process. They can take part in the activities with their child. There are special activities which require the participation of both the parents and the child.
Since we take a holistic approach, our developmental objectives include
- Social skill development
- Cognitive and language skill development
- Physical development
- Aesthetic development
- We do not discriminate among kids; each and every child is paid attention to.
- We have common diet plans for our young students.
- This common diet plan fosters a sense of togetherness among the kids. This helps in the development of their social skills.
- We celebrate religious festivals to make the kids identify with their culture and religion and have a sense of belonging.
- The classrooms have vibrant artwork and paint to the delight of the kids.
- There are hosts of physical activities to keep the kids active and help in their physical development.