Pre-School is for children of the age group 2-5yrs. Pre-Schools are designed to stimulate a child’s social skills and helps in emotional and personal growth. It is the basic building block of a child, and as a parent, you should be careful enough to choose the best for your child.
Narayana group is famous all over the country for its outstanding results in all fields. As for a Pre-School is concerned, Narayana group makes sure that your child goes through a holistic development and gets a positive world view. They have introduced a special curriculum called e-kidz. E-kidz focuses on quality education integrated with fun activities! This curriculum stands out from any other Pre-School in Hyderabad, making Narayana the best option!
E-kidz curriculum makes sure that your child is in a friendly, safe, caring and secure environment. The environment is not only welcoming for kids but also for their parents. They have various learning techniques without the help of books and boards. Your child learns while he/she is enjoying, i.e. while playing! This helps them to develop socially, intellectually and of course, physically. The well-trained faculty takes care of every child’s needs separately and makes sure everyone is doing well.
- Physical development
- Social development
- Cognitive and Lang development
- Aesthetic development
E-kidz is in itself a unique curriculum which makes Narayana group one of the top Pre-Schools in Hyderabad!
- Narayana schools are present all over India. But all of them maintains a standard program to preserve the quality of the e-kidz system. It makes the inspection easy and helps in detecting problems.
- The classrooms are colorful and theme based which helps in enhancing the learning skills of your children. Bright colors have a good impact on a child’s brain helping them to stay positive.
- They have a handful of qualified teachers who bring out the best in your child.
- They have common diet plans (like ‘Slice-o-Munch’) which help in building the social skills of your child. It gives a feeling of togetherness and helps in keeping your child humble and down to earth.
- Religious celebration is a part of schooling which helps in developing the spirit of unity and oneness. Children are themselves involved, and it works as a great learning technique. But the school makes sure that no religion is left behind teaching your child the meaning of equality.
- Physical development is kept as a priority as Narayana group conducts gross motor activities every month to strengthen a child physically as much as possible.
It’s apparent by now that Narayana group will be the best option for your little one! Having a substantial number of institutions all over India, Narayana is at its peak. It is a trusted place for the all round development of your child shaping the path for the best future ahead of them!