1. When will the academic year of high schools commence from?
Ans: 2nd Week of June.
2. Are the schools recognised by the GOVT & local boards?
3. Admissions are given into which classes?
Ans: Admissions are given from 6th to 10th classes.
4. Is it a co-education school?
5. Do you have separate classes for boys and girls?
Ans: It will depend upon the number of students getting admitted. If sufficient strength joins, there will be separate classes for girls and boys.
6. What are the timings of the school? What is the strength of each class?
Ans: 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Ans: 40-45 students
7. How is IIT Foundation taken care of?
Ans: It starts from the 6th class with the integration of SSC, CBSE and ICSE in mathematics, physics and chemistry. Special orientation is given in e-techno schools for the IIT Foundation curriculum. Special focus on mathematics through the FLASH programme, on physics through the MILE programme and chemistry through the BRAIN programme.
8. What do you mean by preparation for OLYMPIADS?
Ans: Making the students attempt questions based on creative thinking and multiple concepts.
9. Will you give admission to CBSE and ICSE students?
Ans: Yes, but they have to submit migration certificate during the process of admission and should join the SSC Curriculum.
10. Will you give admission to Telugu medium students?
11. What will be the language of instruction in schools?
Ans: Only in English.
12. Will there be any separate foundation training initially for CBSE and ICSE students?
Ans: Yes, in the initial week of the opening of school, there will be a special orientation programme to strengthen the fundamentals of CBSE and ICSE students.
13. How are the teachers selected?
Ans: After rigorous screening, best and experienced faculty in mathematics, physics and chemistry are selected and they are given advanced training to deal with the IIT foundation by the IIT experts. Regular workshops are conducted for the selected faculty.
14. What is the programme for Day scholars and hostllers?
Ans: Academic Programme will be the same for day scholars and hostllers. Students who require more attention and parents who are busy and cannot attend to these students can join their children in the hostels. Extra study hours will be allotted to hostel students during the evening hours. Special orientation will be given to students who need to improve further.
15. How are the exams conducted?
Ans: Every week, an examination on the IIT model will be conducted in MPC subjects. Subjective tests in the SSC model will be conducted during quarterly, half-yearly, pre-final and final Exams. After each exam, a separate session will be conducted for the made by the students.
16. What are the details of study hours?
Ans: Every teaching period is followed by a working period for MPC subjects, and for Non-MPC subjects, weekly assignment tests will be conducted after the study hour.
17. Whom to contact regarding admission?
Ans: Parents seeking admission should contact the principal of the branch where they are willing to take admission. Admission details can be obtained in person by meeting the principal.
18. Will there be any concession for students who are joining this course from concept schools, Olympiad schools and any other schools?
Ans: Concession is only based on the performance in the admission test.
19. Is there any transport facility?
Ans: No transport facility is available.
20. What are the details of the holidays?
Ans: There will be a holiday on all Govt. declared holidays and festivals.
21. What are the details of the uniform?
Ans: Boys: Shirt and Pant Girls: Shirt and divided Skirt. The Same belt and tie will be there for boys and girls.
22. What are the visiting hours for parents?
Ans: Parents can make a prior appointment and can meet the principal daily between 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
23. What is the difference between Narayana Concept Schools and Narayana e-techno Schools?
Ans: All Narayana Concept schools confine to state syllabus with the overall development of the students as the main focus. IIT foundation is also taken care of in the additional hours. In Narayana e-techno schools, integration of SSC, CBSE and ICSE syllabi will be done with more emphasis on imparting IIT–JEE coaching.
24. What is the difference between Narayana e-techno schools and Narayana IIT-Olympiad Schools?
Ans: In Narayana IIT Olympiad schools, apart from the integration of SSC, CBSE and ICSE syllabi, linked topics of future classes are also dealt in a detailed way paving the way for chapter-based research to the IIT level. Here in Olympiad schools, syllabus coverage is 25% more compared to
e-techno schools. In e-techno schools, integration of SSC, CBSE and ICSE syllabi with coverage of link topics is done.
25. What is the special care you take for the students?
Ans: Special orientation by experienced faculty. Associate faculty for every 20 students. After every test, special assignments are given on least answered questions. Special practice sessions for the improvers.