e-champs: The Primary World of Fun for I to V Classes:
The best group of primary schools in India, Narayana e-champs offers smart and exceptional quality education aiming to nurture higher-order thinking skills through holistic development for children from ages 6 to 12. Established in 2006, it is the primary-school wing of the Narayana Group of Schools, with numerous students enrolled in the CBSE curriculum in branches across the country. In guiding young minds to tread the path of curiosity, psychosocial, motor and communication skills in your child. It helps them secure strong metacognition, which we believe, channels their impulse towards awaiting adolescence effectively for university and global success. e-champs sets a platform for young learners to blossom with flying colours in chosen areas of excellence with respect to the global community.
Our Values, Your Accomplishments
A platform for the young buds to blossom tomorrow with flying colours of achievement in all the chosen areas of excellence with respect to the global community. We help e-champs nurture and evolve into open-minded, ethical and caring individuals.
e-champs curriculum is designed to tender quality education to accomplish holistic development to empower excellence in academics and make e-champs the successful individuals of tomorrow. Our curriculum begins with a vision of graduating the kids with a proper plan and designed structure that aims at making e-champs a smart pedagogy. It includes smart teachers/faculty, Smart teachers/Faculty, smart curriculum Contents, smart activities, smart assessment to transform them into smart e-champs.
Why Narayana Primary Schools
- A platform for young buds to blossom tomorrow with flying colours of achievement in all the chosen areas of excellence with respect to the global community
- Curriculum on par with international standards
- Teaching students with a friendly activity-oriented approach
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation
- Abacus to develop mental arithmetic capabilities of child
- Projects to inculcate a scientific temper and competitive spirit
- Interactive video conference sessions for extempore building
- E-learning modules for interactive demonstrations
- Grooming talents through ‘e-champs international magazine (Robinage monthly magazine)
- N-TOP Narayana Target Olympiad programme for 4th and 5th standard students designed to focus mainly on preparing the students for state and national
level competitive exams
- Play method of teaching
A Bouquet of Programmes to Facilitate the Academics:
Smart e-champs infra at Narayana
- Classroom Set up and Bulletin Board: Schools creative reflection boards that create a positive and encouraging ambience for inside (classroom) and outside teaching programmes.
- Well-furnished e-labs and technical equipment. The primary programme enhances effective language skills, mathematics, EVS, science, and social science, which follow the guidelines of CBSE curriculum strengthened with conceptual interactive technology-based input. It is a blend of fun-filled and activity-based academic booklets.
Our Values, Your Accomplishments
Smart e-Champs Content at Narayana
The primary programme enhances effective language skills, mathematics, EVS/science and social sciences, which follow guidelines of the CBSE curriculum
strengthened with conceptual interactive technology-based inputs. It is a blend of fun-filled and academic activity-based takeaway booklets.
- Micro schedule booklets: A day-to-day minute wise curriculum given in advance to the child to enable parents to have an insight into classroom activities
- Home worksheets booklets: Creatively designed complete conceptual reinforcement worksheets for e-champs
- Academic aptitudes sheets: Creatively designed complete activity-based worksheets for strengthening higher-order thinking skills
- Boogie Woogie booklets: Holiday, Happy day, Jolly day to Boogie Woogie, a complete creatively designed fun-filled activity booklet for e-champs
- Abacus booklets: To boost the math skills
- Grammar books: Enhancing the English language development
- Monthly Magazine: An assimilation of school activities and current affairs
- Achievers Booklets: Enhancing children’s knowledge to face competitive exams
- N-TOP : Narayana Target Olympiad Programme is a competitive mode of examination for 4th and 5th-class students designed to focus mainly on preparing for state and national-level competitive exams. It develops mathematical curiosity using inductive and deductive reasoning to solve problems with speed and accuracy. Besides enriching skills like observation, classification, inference, prediction and scientific temper, N-TOP enhances English grammar and vocabulary to hone language skills
- Common teaching, common analysis and common result at Narayana Schools