Distinguished civil services in the country, namely, the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), the Indian Police Service (IPS), and the Indian Foreign Service (IFS) fall in the purview of the All India Services (AIS) under the Constitution of India. Students who hope to be recruited to the aforementioned services i.e. IAS, IPS, and IFS services must appear for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It goes without saying that the goal of this exam is to induct candidates of outstanding merit into the prestigious Indian civil services. And seeing how the job of civil servants is truly exceptional, it comes as no surprise that cracking CSE is a formidable task. As anyone who has successfully cleared the exam would tell you, preparing for the Civil Services Examination calls for students to be steadfast in their determination and engage in indefatigable training.
The Narayana Group's history of enabling and delivering prodigious success in a variety of competitive exams at both national and international allows it to appreciate the intensive training and structured approach that an exam of such standing demands. And the Narayana Group, among Asia's largest educational corporations, is dedicated to providing precisely the kind of education and training IAS aspirants need. Rooted in its thriving experience of almost 40 years in academia, the Group is devoted to providing top notch education to all its students' and enriching their lives via its passionate focus on all round development. The Group, currently present in 13 states in India, has over 360,000 students and employs 35,000 professional teaching and non-teaching faculty across its 560+ centres which includes not just schools but also junior colleges, coaching centres, medical, engineering and management institutions, and IAS coaching centres.
Celebrated as a leader in the realm of education, thanks to its rich experience in the sector, the Narayana Group's USP continues to be its resolute focus on results. As a result, its institutes across the country, including the IAS coaching centres in Hyderabad, undertake all forms of holistic measures to empower students to achieve stellar results in all forms of competitive examinations and entrance tests.
The Narayana IAS Academy is the leading destination for civil service aspirants looking for centres for IAS coaching in Hyderabad. Established in 2007, the Academy has a proven track record of of providing A-grade tutelage to students so as to help them confidently prepare for the Civil Services Examination a.k.a. among the toughest examinations in the country. Students are offered four integrated and one exclusive Civil Services programmes. Each of these diligently crafted programmes include systematic preparation plans, expert institutional and visiting faculty, appropriate infrastructure, etc. in order to enable students to score top ranks in the All India Services exam.
Listed below are some of the Narayana IAS Academy's most important features that ensure delivery of top-notch training and also give the Academy an edge over some of the most renowned centres for top IAS coaching in Hyderabad:
- Module-based classes complemented by novel technology
- Weekly tests followed by in-depth discipline-specific discussions
- Daily newspaper analysis for current affairs
- Regular interactions with senior civil servants and successful candidates
- Discussions with eminent personalities from the academic domain through virtual classrooms
- Group interactions and feedback sessions
- Continuous monitoring of progress for motivation and learning
- Wi-Fi enabled campus that allows students to easily access examination related information
The Narayana IAS coaching centres in Hyderabad make use of a comprehensive learning approach to make certain that IAS aspirants receive training and education of the highest quality. This outlook is derived from a thoroughly planned academic system that is administered in stages to proffer integrated training practices to students.
A summary of the programme's primary elements:
- Collaborative classroom instruction: Under the Narayana IAS Academy's integrated civil services programme, 50 per cent of the class hours are dedicated to board/university examinations while the remaining class hours are used for the purpose of intensive all-round development that allows students to be ready to face all rounds in the Civil Services Examination. Important elements of this plan of action include regular 'research time' in the library, audio visual aids, and weekend tests, which not only assist in evaluation but also help improve students' progress.
- Guest lectures and expert guidance: Regular guest lectures by renowned faculty for all CSE-related subjects ensures students are able to benefit from the vast knowledge of successful experts in the field. Besides that, noteworthy personalities from different walks of life, including both current and former IAS officers and civil servants, ensure there is no dearth of motivation and guidance for the Academy's students.
- Soft skills training: The Narayana Group is cognizant of the importance of soft skills for students who intend to pursue a career in the civil services. And this is why, the Narayana IAS Academy lays special emphasis on not just language but also communication skills. The development of these skills, which can be quite consequential during the personality test round, is achieved through various activity-based exercises. Students also take part in different activities based on interpersonal relations, group discussions, problem solving, decision making, leadership, team work, analytical abilities and logical reasoning.
- Mock interviews: Narayana IAS Academy's students sit through several rounds of mock interviews so as to enable them to assess their proficiency and completely understand the magnitude of the IAS personality tests in advance. The simulated interviews also allow students to ace every important aspect of the personality test round including body language, facial expression, coping with pressure, and command over various topics.
- Field trips: Experiencing ground realities first hand, a usually-ignored aspect of preparing for IAS, is actually critical to the process. Hence, the Academy takes students for field trips to allow them to experience not only administrative developments but also various demanding issues at grass roots level.
- Seminars and workshops: The Narayana IAS Academy encourages its students to take part in various workshops. Students are also pushed to present seminars on relevant national and international topics with socio-economic implications. The motive of these workshops and seminars is to allow students to develop imaginative thinking abilities. Besides that, students are also able to learn how to communicate eloquently about a diverse range of topics and subjects by the means of such colloquies.
- Assessment: The Narayana Group's centres for IAS coaching in Hyderabad appraise students' performance by the means of a continuous evaluation model. A panel of experts assess students' physical, psychological, and emotional development throughout the duration of the course and counsel them accordingly in order to aid the improvement of students' performance.
- Monthly magazine: The Narayana Civils Express, a unique endeavour by the Group, is a platform that not only facilitates the documentation of knowledge but helps the improvement of writing skills. The publication helps encourage students to write about a variety of subjects including current national and international topics, which consequently improves their comprehension of such topics.
- Skilled faculty: Each of the Narayana IAS Academy's faculty comes with a brilliant academic background that is complemented by their comprehensive knowledge and professional experience in advanced education. This means all the Academy's expert educators have sound conceptual knowledge in their respective disciplines.
- Hostel: The Narayana IAS Academy's hostel provides accommodation for students and resident tutors. And each hostel unit comes equipped with reading rooms, television sections, etc.
- Library: Narayana institutes ensure students have access to an extensive selection of Civil Services-related resources such as books, CDs, and DVDs that effectively serve as supplements to the prescribed textbooks. The library also gets periodicals, national and international magazines, and journals to make certain that students remain updated with the latest developments around the globe.
- Infrastructure: The Narayana IAS Academy's branches regularly update their technology infrastructure to provide students with continuous access to resources of the highest quality. Besides that, students are also able to access their assessment results via the Error Analysis Feedback reports online.
- Fitness: The Narayana IAS coaching centres in Hyderabad also ensures students' fitness by giving them access to a variety of tools including a gym and training in relaxation techniques, yoga, and meditation.