- BEST COACHING FOR NEET IN MUMBAI
- NARAYANA MEDICHAMP PROGRAMME
- NARAYANA E-TECHNO PROGRAMME
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AND FACILITIES
Every aspirant, hoping to pursue a career in medical or dental health in India, is required to appear for NEET-UG which is short for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-UG. The exam is conducted every year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It as an entrance exam for any aspirants hoping to get admission to one of the prestigious medical colleges in India which are approved by the Medical Council of India and is under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The competition is enormous, and the board sees lakhs of students appearing for the examination every year.
It is not accessible to task to pass the examination with flying colours; it requires a lot of preparation and many sleepless nights. The Narayana Group has under its umbrella many coaching centers for NEET in Mumbai.
Narayana coaching centers are considered one of the best coachings for NEET in Mumbai because of its Medichaamp programme which has been bringing in fruitful results. The programmes have been specially designed for 6-10th standard students and prepare them for competitive medical exams from a young age.
The Features Of The Programme Are –
- The curriculum is a result and research oriented.
- Integrated syllabus
- Edutainment with the use of audiovisual techniques, group activities, and projects.
- Biology lab
- Rank based evaluation twice a week.
- Video conference and guest lectures.
Narayana group's e-techno programme helps the students to develop their communication skills, and with an integrated syllabus, it also helps them to master the pure science subjects. The use of audiovisual technologies helps them to understand the concepts better. The Narayana group believes in using technologies creatively to positive effects. Here are a few features of the e-techno programme available for 6 to 10th standard students.
- The syllabus is an amalgamation of CBSE, ICSE, IGSCE, and BI.
- Essential is given to the pure science subjects and mathematics to be able to enter the Olympiads.
- To improve communication skills, they have a special programme called LEAP.
- CDF programme.
- All students are treated equally with common schedules and teaching methods.
- Students are evaluated twice a week; their mistakes jotted down and addressed later.
- E-diary access by the parents.
- Problem-solving skills are highly valued and encouraged.
- Club activities.
- Robin age monthly magazine issue.
The Narayana schools have LCD monitors and projectors in every classroom to help students understand a concept in depth by using audio-visual images. Video Conferencing in Narayana (VCAN) helps to host just-a-minute sessions (JAMS) over the internet.
Meditation, Yoga And Relaxation Techniques
The students are made to attend meditation and yoga classes every day of the week for three hours to help them cope with the immense strain on their mental and physical self.
All Narayana schools have a fantastic foundation. The institute makes sure that the students are provided with all the amenities that they may require during their academic years in the institute. There are several well-equipped labs and libraries.